Studio Apartment Application Process
- Our manager, Stephen, prefers that you call him at 505-842-5990 when you are ready to begin the application process. He will review availability and answer any questions that you might have. If calling is not an option, then use the Contact Form.
- The Rental Application is a standard form from the Apartment Association of New Mexico. In addition to information about you, it asks for your rental history, employment & other income, and credit references. It also gives us permission to do a background check, which we do on all applicants. You must be of legal age to sign this application. There is no charge for submitting this rental application.
- Once we approve your Rental Application and you decide to take the next step and sign a Rental Agreement, we ask for an initial $300 down payment where $50 is deducted for administrative costs. The remaining $250 deposit will be returned at the end of your lease, minus any damage charges.
- The Residential Rental Agreement is a standard form from the Apartment Association of New Mexico. In addition to the $300 down payment mentioned above, the first month’s rent is also due when you sign. Rent is due at the beginning of each month.
- We participate in the Albuquerque Police Departments’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program, which requires that residents shall not participate in any criminal activities anywhere on the property. Violation is cause for immediate termination of your lease.
- Liability waiver, keys, mailbox, and parking are some of the other areas that will be covered as we finalize your Agreement.
- We strive to provide a quiet and pleasant living experience for all of our residents. Many of our residents are students focused on their studies. We ask that you respect the privacy of the other residents and endeavor to be a good neighbor. Our manager wants tenants to be happy here and enjoys working with you. He has over 10 years of experience here and really does consider residents his number one priority.
- So if you want to call University Studio Apartments your home, call Stephen today at 505-842-5990 to begin the application process.
University Studio Apartments is within easy walking distance of the University of New Mexico.