Live Here & Walk To UNM, CNM, & City Buses
- Our unfurnished studio apartments are close to UNM & CNM. You can walk to UNM in about 5 minutes and CNM in 10-15 minutes. You can also walk to city bus stops on your way to work throughout the city. Free parking with a permit is available.
- We don’t have the noise and party problems typically associated with being close to UNM & CNM. Students can focus on their studies in peace & quiet.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets.
- Our clean unfurnished studio apartments start at $470/month and include utilities. Each apartment has a phone and cable jack for your convenience. You are responsible for any telephone or cable services, if you need them.
- In addition to longer term leases, we can also accommodate 3-4 month summer shorter term leases.
- Residents really appreciate the convenience of our Laundry Room that is located within the enclosed area and is open 24/7 for your use.
- Our complex is gated for extra security and we actively participate in the Albuquerque Police Department’s Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program. We have 77 studio apartments on 3 levels in two gated buildings.
- Corporate membership to the Defined Fitness gym is available. UNM students can take advantage of UNM’s facilities that are close by.
- We are locally owned and the owners are actively involved. Our manager has been with us for over 12 years and has an office in the complex. He really does consider the happiness of residents his number one priority. Our maintenance engineer has also been with us for over 12 years and provides quality service with a smile. Residents always enjoy working with our dedicated team.
- If you need extra storage space the manager can recommend nearby options.
- Take a look around on our website to see if this might be the right place for you. If so, then head over to the Application Page to contact our friendly manager and see which studio apartments are available to meet your needs.
These impromptu video testimonials by residents were taken one afternoon while the web designer was waiting for a meeting with the manager.